Wiki.js - The most powerful and extensible open source Wiki software
Wiki.js is the most powerful and extensible open source Wiki software. It works on virtually any platform and is compatible with either PostgreSQL, MySQL, MariaDB, MS SQL Server or SQLite. It can manage all aspects of your wiki using the extensive and intuitive admin area. You can keep wiki public, completely private or a mix of both.
Wiki.js is bundled with lot of features,
- It has built-in support for 2FA, Social authentication
- All content modifications are tracked. You can revert to a previous state or recover a deleted page at any time. Easily keep track of who changed what
- Visually compare two versions of the same page to see exactly what changed.
- Quickly export a specific version of a page or create a new page from an older version.
- Multi language support: Make your wiki available in multiple languages. Quickly switch between languages for the same page.
- Right-to-left languages are fully supported.
- Upload and manage your media assets from the Assets Manager. Easily categorize your assets in folders and see where they are used.
- Insert code snippets with full color syntax Highlighting and line numbering.
- Full text search support using Elastic search
- Store the content in Git, Personal cloud, Enterprise Cloud Storage, Local network
- Manage users and groups
- Create your own themes to fully change the look and feel of your wiki