OpenTheatre - Search movies, series, anime, subtitles, torrents and archives from open directories
OpenTheatre is a program which allows users to search for Movies, TV Series, Anime, Subtitles, Torrents and Archives. The program communicates with its own API written entirely using our custom built command-line web crawler designed to scrape information from trusted files which are updated every day. The public web resources used are available on our open assets database, where anyone can contribute their open directories. OpenTheatre works to query movies, series, anime, subtitles, torrents and archives from all around the web to provide you with the ultimate streaming experience.
- Simple interface and background threads for the best performance
- Multilingual support (en, es, fr, de) - contributions are welcome!
- Discover over 50,000 movies, series, anime, subtitles, torrents and archives
- Search movies by name, actor, year and genre
- Store files in your Bookmarks for later use
- Filter files by format, host and sort alphabetically
- Includes an internal VLC media player
- Support for external players (Currently includes WMP, MPC & VLC)
- Built-in download client
- Logging for exception handling
- Collects metadata from OMDb API & Popcorn Time API
- Automatic local cache updates