Betrayer's Moon Tactics

  •        0

Betrayer's Moon is an innovative, original strategy-action RPG developed in Sphere, currently still in the design phases but slowly being fleshed out by our growing staff. If you have any interest in joining our project, please contact dremelofdeath.

http://bm-game.sourceforge.net

Tags
Implementation
License
Platform

   




Related Projects

The Black Myst Saga


Black Myst: Arena will be an MMOPRG for several different platforms in which players interact with each other and the dynamic world. BM: Project Zero will be a 2D game similar to Nintendo's Super Smash Brothers. Games written with Crystal Space.

Wiiflow-bm - wiiflow book mod


a wiiflow mod by 91wii.com forum id book . This mod can replace System Menu of Wii (work together with autoboot feature by priiloader). ==== Feature list ====Exit game return to wiiflow do not need priiloader (new)Launcher for wiiware and system channels (press [Home] then [+] to enter channel list)Launcher for Priiloader (0.3c above)Launcher for system menu (need priiloader 0.3c above when set autoboot to wiiflow)Launcher for HBCShutdown WiiRestart WiiHalt WiiUsing USB Keyboard, NGC Pad, Classi

L1j-en - Lineage 1 Server Emulation


IntroductionL1J-En is the active codebase for the L1J-En Lineage Server Emulator (formerly known as lindc). It is an English language port of various L1J variants (mainly L1J-JP), with a reworked database, numerous bugfixes, additional server/database features, and English-translated content. Several servers are using this project as their active codebase. The longest running server currently known (without a wipe) can be found at http://www.westknights.com . LineageDC (and later Lineage Retribu

Openaxis - opensource project for DIY ps3sixaxis controller interpretation


Update: 10 November 2011So upon my endeavor of implementing Qt as a GUI I determined it would be a lot easier and more efficient to use the Windows API. It may perhaps be more tedious to have the GUI elements how you want, but it just feels more streamline and faster. Some of the major things I finally got working is the function that listens to the controller and captures the reports is in its own thread. The code is in no way complete I just figured I'd post updates as they come along. If anyo