Awstats - Advanced web, streaming, ftp and mail server statistics
AWStats is a powerful tool that generates advanced web, streaming, ftp or mail server statistics graphically. It can analyze log files from all major server tools like Apache log files, WebStar, IIS and a lot of other web, proxy, wap, streaming servers, mail servers and some ftp servers. This log analyzer works as a CGI or from command line and shows you all possible information your log contains, in few graphical web pages.
It has following list of features.
- Number of visits, and number of unique visitors
- Visits duration and last visits
- Most viewed, entry and exit pages
- Domains/countries of visitors
- Provides information about visitor OS, Browser etc
- Visits of robots
- Dynamic reports as CGI output
- Static reports in one or framed HTML/XHTML pages, experimental PDF export
- Analysis database can be stored in XML format for XSLT processing
Check out the demo
page, which list all possible stats AwStats could produce.